Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Community Meeting to be Held to Discuss Increase in Housebreaks

In light of the recent uptick in housebreaks in the East Cambridge area, I will be hosting a community meeting along with the Cambridge Police at the Healey Public Safety Building to discuss tips for preventing break-ins and to update residents with the latest information from CPD.

Please join us on Tuesday, August 16th at 6 p.m. in the first floor community room at the police station (125 6th Street).

For more information, please see last week's alert from the Cambridge Police.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, Representative Toomey, for bringing attention to this matter. My home has been broken into twice. Once in 2001 in Central Square, and once in 2011 in East Somerville. I know how it feels to have your home invaded, and have personal belongings stolen.

Anonymous said...

HI TIM I ALSO THANK YOU I'VE SINCE MOVED AWAY FOR EAST CAMBRIDGE NOW LIVING IN ROSLINDALE BUT I HAVE A NUMBER OF FAMILY MEMBERS LIVING THERE YOUR FRIEND JACK WEST